Comment on page
Guide for using Nuki locks with Seam
Nuki produces a smart lock and accompanying products for the residential, rental, vacation rental, and corporate markets. Seam integrates directly with the Wi-Fi-enabled Nuki Smart Lock Pro, as well as with the Nuki Smart Lock through the Nuki Wi-Fi Bridge. Because Nuki Smart Locks attach to existing deadbolts, they replace only the lock components on the insides of doors.
Seam also supports the Nuki Keypad accessory for access code-based entry. In addition, the Nuki Opener works with the Nuki Bridge to control the intercom in a multi-unit building. In this way, Nuki products provide keyless access all the way from the street.
The following table details the requirements for compatibility with this Seam integration:
We support the following features:
Nuki does not allow the use of zeros in PIN codes.
To create a Connect Webview that enables your users to connect their Nuki devices to Seam, include the
nukidevice provider key as the
selected_provideror in the
accepted_providerslist. For more information, see Customize the Brands to Display in Your Connect Webview.
- 2.In the Nuki App, add your Nuki devices.
- 3.Note your login credentials for the Nuki App.
- 4.Perform the following steps to purchase Nuki Smart Hosting to enable you to program access codes on your Nuki locks through Seam.
- 2.Click Go To Nuki Web.
- 3.Log in to Nuki Web using your Nuki App credentials.
- 4.In the left-hand navigation pane, click Short-Term Rental.
- 5.On the Short-term rental page, click Connect now.
- 6.In the Connect to short-rental integrators dialog, click Nuki Online Shop.
- 7.In the Please select your devices for Nuki Smart Hosting dialog, select the devices for which you want to be able to program access codes and then click Buy Smart Hosting.
- 8.In the Nuki online store, complete your Nuki Smart Hosting purchase.
To purchase Nuki devices, visit the Nuki online store.