Comment on page
Guide for using Lockly smart locks with Seam
Seam integrates with Lockly smart locks. With a focus on security, Lockly smart locks work with a vast array of door types, such as traditional deadbolts, latch bolts, and patio doors. In addition, Lockly smart locks support offline access codes that you can issue when you are not connected to your Lockly lock. Further, you can issue these offline access codes with a validity period.
We support the following features:
To create a Connect Webview that enables your users to connect their Lockly devices to Seam, include the
locklydevice provider key as the
selected_provideror in the
accepted_providerslist. For more information, see Customize the Brands to Display in Your Connect Webview.
- 2.In the Lockly mobile app, set up each of your Lockly locks as follows:
- 1.Click the card for the lock.
- 2.In the lower, right corner, click Settings.
- 3.Click Sync with LocklyOS, and then enable Sync with LocklyOS.
- 4.Purchase a plan that suits your needs.
- 6.In the left-hand navigation pane of the Lockly Access Portal, click Account > User Management.
- 7.Click Add Account.
- 8.Specify the following values to configure the new user account:
- 1.In the Credential Type field, select Access Key - Programmatic access.
- 2.In the User Name field, type a descriptive name, such as Seam Integration.
- 3.In the Property field, select all the properties to which you want the Seam application to have access.
- 4.In the Role field, select Property And Room (Read & Write), Doorlock (Read & Write), and API EBadge Admin.
- 5.In the Validity Period field, select Permanent.
- 9.Click Confirm. The Lockly Access Portal creates the new account and displays the following information:
- 10.Note the client ID, access key ID, access key secret, token ID, and token secret.
Order Lockly locks directly from the Lockly website.